Scrapbooks Gone Digital Store Scrapbooks Gone Digital Gallery Contact Scrapbooks Gone Digital Scrapbooks Gone Digital forum Scrapbooks Gone Digital Newsletter Scrapbooks Gone Digital Tutorials Scrapbooks Gone Digital Scrap Words Scrapbooks Gone Digital Blog Scrapbooks Gone Digital on Facebook! Scrapbooks Gone Digital on Twitter

Go Back   Scrapbooks gone Digital Community > Scrapbooks gone Digital Support > SgD Store , Gallery & Forum Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Store Admin

Exclamation Not receiving emails from SgD?

Hi,
If you register to our Digital Scrapbook Store, Forum and/or Gallery and you did not received an email confirmation, this is probably because your email server is blocking our emails to you.

To receive our emails, just add our email to your contact list. All of our blocked emails will be displayed after that. Our email address is scrapbooks.gone.digital@gmail.com

Let us know if you still have any problems.

Thanks!
SgD
Old 07-16-2009, 12:41 AM
New To SgD

Default Re: Not receiving emails from SgD?

I agree with SgD DESIGNS

nfl jerseys air Jordan rolex replica watches Nfl jersey tiffany
Old 10-12-2010, 03:47 PM
New To SgD

I'm not receiving any of the blog update emails anymore. I even unsubscribed and resubbed and still nothing. Any idea why they would stop abruptly 4 days ago? I didn't change any of my settings. And I do check my spam filter every time I get on my email, and there's nothing there either.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:30 AM
Store Admin

I am not sure why this is happening. I look at the feedburner email newsletter and did not noticed anything different.

I am trying the google forum and searches on the internet to figure out what is happening....

I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out. In the mean while, just come back everymorning to the site to download the new zip file for the daily download. Is updated every morning at 3:30 PST.

Thanks,

Norma
Old 10-14-2010, 08:22 AM
Store Admin

Hello pjn0524,

I have three different emails subscribed to the SgD Blob newsletter and at first I thought I was only getting 2 out of the 3, but I just noticed that I was also getting the third one, but it was going on my spam box.

So, basically, I am getting all of my test emails.

Can you email me your email so that I can check it's status directly on feedburner? Some emails are inactive because they are not confirmed.

Thanks,

Norma