Scrapbooks Gone Digital Store Scrapbooks Gone Digital Gallery Contact Scrapbooks Gone Digital Scrapbooks Gone Digital forum Scrapbooks Gone Digital Newsletter Scrapbooks Gone Digital Tutorials Scrapbooks Gone Digital Scrap Words Scrapbooks Gone Digital Blog Scrapbooks Gone Digital on Facebook! Scrapbooks Gone Digital on Twitter

Go Back   Scrapbooks gone Digital Community > Scrapbooks gone Digital Support > SgD Store , Gallery & Forum Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Store Admin

Default I receive the newsletters, but I can't loggin to the store!

Dear SgD Scrapper,

If you are receiving our weekly newsletter, but can't logging to our SgD Store to download the freebies, is probably because you subscribed to our newsletter, but did not register directly in our store.

We currently have three databases, one for the SgD store, one for the newsletter and one for the Forum/Gallery (Forum and Gallery share the same user name account).

If this is you situation, please register to our store using our SgD Store registration page or just click here:
http://www.scrapbooksgonedigital.com/index.php?main_page=login

To learn more details about our registration process, you can also read this other detail thread:
http://www.scrapbooksgonedigital.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=112

If you continue having problems, please email me at: scrapbooks.gone.digital@gmail.com so I can assist you.

Thanks!
Norma