Scrapbooks Gone Digital Store Scrapbooks Gone Digital Gallery Contact Scrapbooks Gone Digital Scrapbooks Gone Digital forum Scrapbooks Gone Digital Newsletter Scrapbooks Gone Digital Tutorials Scrapbooks Gone Digital Scrap Words Scrapbooks Gone Digital Blog Scrapbooks Gone Digital on Facebook! Scrapbooks Gone Digital on Twitter

Go Back   Scrapbooks gone Digital Community > All about Digital Scrapbooking > Member's Freebies ...Sharing the Love
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 09:46 AM
Store Admin

Default Sharing the Love -- How to Post and Share your Blog Freebies

Hello SgD Scrappers!

Many members have express interest in sharing their blog freebies with SgD Members.

Because of that, we now have this "Sharing the Love" forum for SgD members to post their blog freebies.

If you have a blog or direct link freebie (for example, a link to www.4shared) You can now use this forum to post your blog freebies.

Please post the direct link to the freebie blog thread or the 4shared link. Sorry but post links to store freebies are not allowed.

On the other hand, if you have freebies that you would like to share, but do not know where to upload them in order to link them in this forum, I strongly recommend that you visit http://www.4shared.com They will allow you to upload up to 1 GIG of storage for free! Then you can come back to this forum and post your freebie link!

Please create a new post/thread for each freebie... it will make it easier to find them! :-)

Enjoy!

SgD

Last edited by SgD DESIGNS : 01-21-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Store Admin

Default Re: Sharing the Love -- How to Post and Share your Blog Freebies

Hello Girls,

Thank you so much for sharing your freebies. I am really enjoying them and I am sure other members feel the same!

I close this thread so that new blog freebies get posted as new threads, instead of having one long thread of freebies.

One freebie = One post = One blog link.

Please let me know if you have any questions by email me at: scrapbooks.gone.digital@gmail.com or my sending me an email to my User CP.

Thanks!
Closed Thread