Scrapbooks Gone Digital Store Scrapbooks Gone Digital Gallery Contact Scrapbooks Gone Digital Scrapbooks Gone Digital forum Scrapbooks Gone Digital Newsletter Scrapbooks Gone Digital Tutorials Scrapbooks Gone Digital Scrap Words Scrapbooks Gone Digital Blog Scrapbooks Gone Digital on Facebook! Scrapbooks Gone Digital on Twitter

Go Back   Scrapbooks gone Digital Community > Scrapbooks gone Digital Support > SgD Club Membership
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Store Admin

Default SgD Club Membership - FAQ

SgD Club Membership - FAQ

How does it work?

When you become a SgD Club Member, you will have download access to more than $100.00 worth of digital scrapbook elements from the
SgD Club Products Category for your personal usage.

When new SgD Club Products are added, you will have access to those products as well, until your membership expires.

The Membership is for one year at a time. So as a SgD Club member you have access to all of our current SgD Club Products, plus upcoming products -for an entire year!

You can become a member for as little as $24.99 a year. That is 7 cents a day or $2.08 per month! The SgD Club Products catergory currently has more than 1000 Digital Scrapbook Elements.

Why should I join?

The SgD Club Membership is very affordable and it contains entire Kits, Templates, Quick Pages and even digital Scrapbooking tools to create your own products. As a SgD Club Member, you will have access to more than $100.00 worth of digital scrapbook products, plus the new SgD Club Products to the reminder of the year, for a very small price.

SgD Club Members can visit the SgD Club Gallery and see digital scrapbook layouts created with SgD Club Products only. If you see something that you like, just click on the links to the SgD Club Products, you will be able to download them right there and then.

You don't need to rush and download everything the same day that you purchase the membership or the same week... you have an entire year to download the SgD Club products. Once in a while, certain SgD Club products are schedule for removal, when products are schedule to be deleted, they are posted in the SgD Club forum and you have two months to download them.

Do I need to remember a coupon or code?

No. The SgD store keeps tracks of your membership. Once you logged in, the store will identify you as a SgD Club Member and the prices of the SgD Club Products will be changed to free.

Does the SgD Club Membership includes ALL PRODUCTS in the SgD store?

No. The SgD Club Membership includes products in our SgD Club Products category only. Due to the complexity of the membership and the low price at which is offer, only SgD Designs are offer as part of the membership.

If I become a member, would I have access to new SgD Club products or old SgD Club products?

When you become a member, you have access to our SgD Club Category for an entire year. You can visit the store and download any or all of the products in the SgD Club Products category. When we add new products to our SgD Club category, you will have access to those new products as well -until your membership expires.

Is my membership renewal every year?

The yearly membership is not renewal every year. Once your membership expires at the end of the year, your account status is changed back to a regular customer and you will no longer be able to download SgD Club Products for free.

Sometimes during promotions, we offer the SgD Club Membership for as little as $4.99 per month -for a 12 month period. If you are a SgD Club Member under the monthly membership, your account is not cancel and each month, your paypal account is charge $4.99 per month. You can cancel your membership at the end of the Th payment.

Can I cancel the monthly membership before my one year contract [12th payment] is reached?

If you cancel your monthly membership before your one year contract is expire, you are still financial responsible for the reminder of the payments. You will be billed for the reminder of the membership payments.

How often are new SgD Club Products added?

We make an effort to include new products every month and once in a while we also remove older products from our SgD Club Products category and store to make room for newer products. We feel that the membership, even without the monthly additions offer a great variety of products at the lowest possible price.

I am a SgD Club Member, and would like to make some suggestions about the membership, where can I do that?

We are always open to suggestions, specially from our SgD Club Members. Although we cannot guarantee that we will be able to incorporate all of your suggestions, we love to hear them and we will try our best to fulfill them. To suggest a kit theme or make a suggestion for our SgD Club Membership, please visit this link:
http://www.scrapbooksgonedigital.com...read.php?t=635

What if I buy the yearly membership and then I change my mind?

If you change your mind within 24 hours of purchasing the membership AND our records indicate that you have not download any of the SgD Club products, we will return your money back. Just email me back at: scrapbooks.gone.digital@gmail.com

Last edited by SgD DESIGNS : 02-24-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:47 PM
New Digital Scrapper

Default Re: SgD Club Membership - FAQ

I am very interested in purchasing a membership for $24.99 However, I won;t have the funds untill the end of this week. Willt his price be in effect through February? Thank you!
Old 02-24-2008, 02:50 PM
New Digital Scrapper

By the way, I posted here, because the emaila ddress of scrapboks.gone.digital@gmail.com did not work. I was returned my mail, with a message that this is an invalid address.

Thanks!
Old 02-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Store Admin

Oops.... my bad. The address was incorrect in the post.

And yes, the special will still be good at the end of Feb.

Enjoy!!
Old 06-03-2012, 01:23 AM
New To SgD

Question Re: SgD Club Membership - FAQ

Just wondering ~ Is there an easy way to see if new content was added?

I joined a couple of months ago and downloaded everything then but couldn't tell if anything had changed or been added since... I'll bet there's an easy way and I've missed it... Please LMK!!!

Thanks for your great club!!
Linda