Originally Posted by ginaMO
Here is a list of the top 10 tips for taking great pictures according to Kodak.
1. Get down on the subject's level.
2. Use a plain background.
3. Use your flash outdoors.
4. Move in close to the subject.
5. Take some vertical pictures.
6. Lock the focus.
7. Move the subject from the middle of the frame.
8. Know the range of your flash.
9. Watch the light and shadows before you snap the picture.
10. Be a director: add some props, arrange your subjects.
Thanks for sharing these top 10 tips about photography.......
Please share some more tips about photography ...