This week has been so crazy for me. Long story short - I was unable to give myself my one-hour-a-day to work on Kassandra's Album Project. So, instead I decided to give myself the 5-hour-a-week in just one day. And it has paid off.
I went into each of my photo directories and selected one or two templates that I think will go well with the group pictures that I have on each directory.
I also selected the journaling for each group/directory pictures. For some, I even typed in the poem or message that I will use in the page in a word text file and add it to the directory.
I also put link or previews of the kits that I am planning to use. I had been debating whether I should just use the "It's a Girl Collection" for the entire albumn, after all, I designed that collection just for Kassandra and this will also give the album a uniform look. So, I think for the majority of the album I will use that kit, but I *might* add other kits, like the "Girly Monkey collection" and the "Princes Papers" so I put them on my Digital Scrapbooking Material directory. I also put on that directory other tools, like scallopped templates, borders, doodles, and just tools that might come on handly.
I had been sooo tempted to start the layouts. I just want to jump in!!! But I know this is not the most efficient way... and I want to stick to the plan. I know for sure, this is the best efficient way to get my album done.
I am so excited about this album, I just hope the older sisters don't get jelous. :-) To make sure that this didn't happend, I promised them I was going to print the layouts that I created for them before to add them to their own scrapbook albums.