Ready to Create your very FIRST Digital Scrapbook Layout?
Well, here we go... Click on the link below to start:
You will learn how to:
- Open your Digital Scrapbook Elements
- Copy and Paste your Digital Scrapbook Elements into your Layout
- Move your Digital Scrapbook Elements within your Layout
- Transform you Digital Scrapbook Elements to match the composition of your layout
- Add Text to your Layout
- Arrange your Digital Scrapbook Elements within your Layout
- Save your Layout in the Native GIMP File Format: "XCF"
- Save your Layout in the most popular image File Format: "JPEG"
So, although this is your first digital scrapbook layout, you will be learning a lot! If you haven't already done so, I strongly recommend that you read the previous three Digital Scrapbook Tutorials:
We want to know how you are doing, post your comments in this forum!